Connectivity of AX Retail 2009 with Retail POS

It is the Retail Store Connector… I don’t see the services to start the store service connect.

I tried to create a store connect profile but it does not want to register by server and database.

In Retail connector settings follow thes steps

1. server name: put computer name
  2. Databse name: AXRETAILMSG
  3. wait for one minute
  4. User name: put the user name from which you are login>> domain\username
  5. passwaord: password for your user name
  6. cofirm password:

i hope u will be able to see the services or Retail sore connector.

Thank you soo much!!! It works :slight_smile:

I have setup the scheduler jobs, etc, why does the data not sync to the store?

Under the Database setup in Retail Scheduler must we set up the 2 databases, the POS and the HQ?

yes two databse…

but for that you have to create POS database…for that follow these steps

1-jus click Retail pos file.

2-wait for 3 minues and give time to create databse…for first time it creates its own databse

3- then pos will open press ctrl+alt+delete and end task the retail pos

4-then run all jobs that but before that u have to some premisson settings in SQL…,did u do that settngs???

the POS database has been set up on another machine.

the technical guy did all the settings on the POS side.

I run the secheduler job and no file is created. What must I do to get a file created?

however there are messages in the Message database. One of the error is “Waiting for packet number to be processed”

When you run a scheduler job it will transfer the data to the mentioned retails pos database.

Check the database profile , distribution location , AOS profile.

Salaam Abu Fathima,

Jazakallah for your reply.

All the profiles have been set. The packages get generated and reach the POS computer and the information sits in the message database. The data is not updating to the POS database. Is there some sort of mechanism that takes the info from the message db to the POS db?

Our environment is as follows:

PC1: AX, AOS, HQ, RSC, RTS, .Net Business Connector

PC2: AX Retail POS, RSC, .Net Business Connector

و علیکم السلام

Did you properly setup the distribution location for the stores and also the proper Database profile for that.

salaams,

i have the following locations

0000 - hq

0001 - store

001 - pos terminal

db profile is the pos terminal db and i attached it to locations 0001 and 001

when i test the connection for the locations it is successfull

i have a rsc profile for hq and pos with rsc installed and configured on hq and pos

what am i doing wrong?

Your Stores has Distribution Locations right ? ( Setup → Stores - > Store → Setup / Distribution Locations ,

here you have specified the Location and POS Db profile also ?

و علیکم السلام

My 0001 store has a distribution location called 0001 and the connection profile to the POS database.

In the message database, the outgoing table on the POS pc has a connection string blank for a transaction, could this be the cause?

Everything seems to connect but just the data is not affecting the POS db?

Shukran