Citrix and Navision 2.01

Hello! At a client we are using Citrix and Win Ts for Remote Maintance. It works very fine, but sometimes we are having weird problems with starting reports. If we start a report, the Navision-Client hangs up without any case. Only restarting the Citrix-Client makes us possible, to start the Navision-Client again. Can anybody help us to find a solution for our problem? Brgds Roland

Generally Running reports requires more bandwidth as many dataitems(tables)are involved . how many users are using over how much bandwidth? Many persons running reports at same time?

Hi Mohammad! I don´t know which connection we are using for Remote Maintance but I will ask around. We are having only one concurrent user… Brgds Roland

quote:

Originally posted by Rahimuddin
Generally Running reports requires more bandwidth as many dataitems(tables)are involved . how many users are using over how much bandwidth? Many persons running reports at same time?

I once encountered that when is used bitmaps in my report the client also crached … When i removed them the problem was solved !? the error was solved in the next release but i didn’t remember the exact versionnumber which had this problem GreetZ