Change Keys

Hi All, I have written a dataport that will rename the G/L Account. The dataport works fine except for the fact that when Renaming the G/L Account, NAvision goes to the G/L Entry table, VEndor LEdger Entry table etc to update the G/L Account No. reference. The problem that I have is that Navision by Default searches based on the Primary key, Is there anyway that I can change the key that the G/L Entry table uses when updating the G/L Account No. reference. I looked at the OnRename trigger but except fro the Last Modified DAte update there is no other code. What I want to do is when NAvision is trying to update the G/L Account No. field in the G/L Entry table, change the key reference to something other than the Entry No. that is uses by default. Is this even possible? I am trying to do this in Navision FInancials 2.60. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Anu

Actually, the first key including the field you are renaming is used. Therefore you can change the key by changing your keys, or the order of the keys See more in this topis: http://www.mbsonline.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4214&SearchTerms=rename,key