Certification...

Dear all, I want to give the certification exam on Axapta programming, but i dont know the way of approach of study. Plz. anyone help me on this matter. 1. from where should i study ? 2. what are the topics that r important ? 3. how will i get the study material ? 4. what r the type of questions that r important ? oblidged if more you can send more Thanks, Samrat

hi samrat ! i ‘m also planning to give certification exam at present i have got only syllabus frm my frnd so sending it to u. Exam Topics General Microsoft Axapta Architecture – 14% 2-tier vs. 3-tier architecture Understanding of AOS and its significance Layer Technology Label system Data Import/Export Development Tools – 16% General AOT knowledge Intellimorph Understanding the Web Development environment Import/Export Objects Debugging Techniques Visual MorphXplorer Application Objects – 18% Data Dictionary Objects Forms Projects Reports Classes Queries Menus and Menue Items Security Configuration Table Collections Macros Web Objects X++ Development – 22% Cross-references Accessing the database Maps Temporary Tables Interaction with the User Data models Class models Delete methods Object IDs Integration – 14% Axapta APIs ActiveX Controls Working with DLLs RunBase Class Foundation classes Best Practices – 16% Naming Conventions X++ Coding Standards Code Placement Validation Techniques Documentation Performance Optimization System Monitoring Upgrading This preparation guide is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at Microsoft Business Solutions’ sole discretion. Please contact mbsuniv@microsoft.com with any certification or training related questions. if you have further questions please contact mbsuniv@microsoft.com.

quote:

4. what r the type of questions that r important ?
Originally posted by samrat - 2005 Dec 07 : 12:27:19

The first advice is, that you have to learn MorphX, because majority of exam questions is about MorphX. I had maybe 3-4 questions about X++, and those questions concerned maps, and views which I used maybe 2 times in all my Axapta experience.

Hey guyz, Are there any materials available for study? what kind of questions will be asked, i mean, multiple choice questions or programming questions? what is the duration of the test? Please revert back. Cheers, Murali.