Benchmark - Tool

Hi! I need a description, manual or something else for this Navision-Tool… Can anybody help me? Is really urgent… Thanx Rgds Roland

Did you find any doc’s about the tool ?

Did you meanwhile find any doc’s about the BENCHMARK tool ? We got the same problem now implementing Axapta 3.0 SP1. Kind regards. Thnxs, Hans.

Yes, I found some documentation about the Application Benchmark Tool. I wanted to upload these files to our forum, but it didn´t works. Can I send a mail? Brgds RoCs

I’m looking for benchmarks on Attain and SQL. Orlando, can you send me the files about the Application Benchmark Tool ?? I whould appreciate this very much. Where can I find this tool ?? My email is: andrea.giachino@siglainformatica.it thank you very much

Andrea, the objects are on the way! Brgds, Roland

quote:

Originally posted by andre_jack
I’m looking for benchmarks on Attain and SQL. Orlando, can you send me the files about the Application Benchmark Tool ?? I whould appreciate this very much. Where can I find this tool ?? My email is: andrea.giachino@siglainformatica.it thank you very much

I too am looking out for the benchmarks on attain and SQL. Could you please send it on my email id : farswn2@hotmail.com

Me too.[^] I need this “tool” or something similar that I can compare before Vs After (key adjustments, optimization, general maintenance etc) so to prove to the stakeholders (“Client” or Management) that the system performance has improved. So far the “Client Monitor” seems the best option although I am hoping for something simpler.

Me too.[^] I need this “tool” or something similar that I can compare before Vs After (key adjustments, optimization, general maintenance etc) so to prove to the stakeholders (“Client” or Management) that the system performance has improved. So far the “Client Monitor” seems the best option although I am hoping for something simpler.