AX & NAV Developer Usability Studies at Convergence2008, talk to MS Devs-Free software

We will be conducting Dynamics User Experience Research this year at Convergence2008 in Orlando, Florida.

Here are some other studies we will have:

18826 - Dynamics AX Help Extensibility Roundtable - Partners, Customers, and Super Users of Dynamics AX, come tell us what you like, don’t like or wish for, in extending and customizing the AX help system. 1 hour

18825 - Dynamics NAV Help Extensibility Roundtable - Partners of Dynamics NAV 5.0, come tell us what you like, don’t like or wish for, in extending and customizing the NAV 5 help system. 1 hour

18903 - Performance and Scale AX Partners - Focus group on learning how customers troubleshoot today and how we can improve overall total cost of ownership. We will also be sharing our internal approaches to solicit feedback as well as teach them. 1 hour

18861 - Future AX Developer Experience - Focus group on new concepts, validating and ideas for AX 6.0. Must use AX as primary tool. 2 hours18862 - AX Developer & Partner Tools Workshop - Help us to improve the implementation and development process, this is a Focus Group/Workshop on Developer and Partner Vision 2 hours18864 - Data Upgrade - Improving the AX Experience - Implementers, Developers and Consultants, roundtable discussion on improving the AX Data Upgrade Experience 2 hours

18872 - Designing a Better Workspace for AX Devs - Designing a better workspace for AX Developers, a participatory design workshop 2 hours

18809 - NAV TOOLS - Participants get an opportunity to preview and help evaluate developer features in existing and upcoming NAV tools. 1.5 hoursIf you would like to be considered for this or other studies, please respond at your earliest convenience by letting me know when I could speak to you and conduct a screener. As with all of our studies we will offer a software gratuity for your input.

I am primarily seeking AX and NAV Partners, Developers and Implementers. This is your opportunity to see what’s coming in future versions and make an impact. Additionally if you know anyone who would like to participate forward them my information.

Sincerely,

Rosalind VazquezUser Experience Research**Kelly Services for Microsoftv-rovazq@microsoft.com425.722.7834 direct phone

http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/convergence/