Attain / Access connection

Can someone tell me how check that the specified database exist before my report stop with the message “the database does not exist…” I just want my report to continue with another database if one of another was not found or was unreachable. rs:AUTOMATION ‘Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.7 Library’._Recordset DBconn : ‘Microsoft ActiveX Data Objects 2.6 Library’.Connection IF NOT CREATE(DBConn,TRUE) THEN ERROR('ERROR') ELSE BEGIN DBConn.ConnectionString:= 'Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=\\database1.MDB;Persist Security Info=False'; DBConn.Open; sqlStat:= 'SELECT * from TABLEACCESS1'; rs := DBConn.Execute(sqlStat); rs.MoveFirst; WHILE NOT(rs.EOF) DO BEGIN TABLE X.INIT; TABLE X."FIELD1" := rs.Fields.Item(0).Value,5); EF:= rs.Fields.Item(9).ActualSize; IF EF<>0 THEN TABLE X."FIELD2" :=rs.Fields.Item(9).Value; TABLE X."FIELD3.":=rs.Fields.Item(6).Value; TABLE X.INSERT; rs.MoveNext; END; rs.Close; DBConn.Close; CLEAR (DBConn); CLEAR (rs); END;

Why don’t You just test if the database file exists with “IF NOT EXISTS(Database Filename) THEN” /Lars

It seems that it was as simple as that Thanks [B)] I’m Ashamed