AIF web service from http

Dear All,

I have installed the web service to and its successfully installed and i am able to activate my custom web services but when i browse the url its ask me for credential if i supply my domain\userName and password is give the sign in with diffrerent user currenty if i try other user then its still give the same error,

Regards

Rahul

Could you help me decrypt the part “when i browse the url its ask me for credential if i supply my domain\userName and password is give the sign in with diffrerent user currenty if i try other user then its still give the same error”?

What do you mean by "give the sign in with diffrerent user"? What’s "the same error"?

What’s your version of AX? (Please always add a tag with AX version, they differ significantly.)

Hi Martin,

I am using AX 2012 R2 Cu7 i have installed web services and validate the URL. i created a new port with HTTP Adapter and selected my web service url and its activated successfully. after activation i browsed my web service url and its ask for credential.

after apply user id and password it’s gives bellow error.

ErrorAn unexpected error has occurred.

Troubleshoot issues with Microsoft SharePoint Foundation.

Correlation ID: 34ea5ddd-a761-4722-8dd5-e197d8500ccc

Date and Time: 2/6/2014 10:46:20 PM

Go back to siteGo back to site

Regards

Rahul

How is your web service related to Sharepoint? Have you assigned URL used by a Sharepoint instance? I suspect that the login is all about Sharepoint and has nothing to do with the web service.

Hi Martin,

I have server which are domain controller and i have create a new site in iis in www root and installed the web service using that newly created site.

Regards

Rahul