Address synchronisation not working using out-the-box AX/CRM connector

Hi there,

I’ve managed to get the Connector setup, so I can create Accounts in CRM 2011 and they get pushed into AX 2012.

But I cannot get the addresses to update in AX when they are changed in CRM. If I make a change to the address in CRM then it creates two new addresses in AX, rather than updating the existing ones. The duplicate addresses are being placed into the LOGISTICSLOCATION table.

I’m using the out-the-box templates, so any ideas would be great.

The connector is version 2.0.6201.1 and I’m using CRM 2011 Rollup 6 and AX 2012 CU2.

Thanks in advance,

Ben

Just a quick update as I think this can be marked as answered! I raised a support case, but also found there was a bug where the javascript wasn’t submitting Address2 fields correctly for the Plugin to correctly integrate with AX. This is fixed in the next release of the Connector, but in the meantime this is the script that should be used in account_ribbon_connector.js web resource.

function Dynamics_Integration_account_Form_Group0_Control0_1()

{

if(Xrm.Page.getAttribute(“dynamics_isreadyforintegration”).getValue() == false)

{

Xrm.Page.getAttribute(“dynamics_isreadyforintegration”).setValue(true);

Xrm.Page.getControl(“dynamics_isreadyforintegration”).setDisabled(true);

Xrm.Page.getAttribute(“dynamics_isreadyforintegration”).setSubmitMode(“always”);

Xrm.Page.getAttribute(“dynamics_integrationkey”).setSubmitMode(“always”);

Xrm.Page.getAttribute(“accountnumber”).setSubmitMode(“always”);

Xrm.Page.getAttribute(“address1_name”).setSubmitMode(“always”);

if(Xrm.Page.getAttribute(“address2_name”) != null)

{

Xrm.Page.getAttribute(“address2_name”).setSubmitMode(“always”);

}

}

Xrm.Page.data.entity.save();

}

I’ve since then decided not to use the Address1 and Address2 fields as I was still getting integration problems, so I’m using the [More Addresses] collection instead.

Thanks for letting us know the issue. Much appreciated.