Adding fields in packing slip purchparamline

Hi All,

I am new to AX. I have to add some customized fields on the packing slip form “PurchEditLine” in line section.

The line table is “purchparamline”. I created table insert method, but insert method is not firing.

I have to update the values in the customized fields when we create the packing slip. I can’t find where to add the values in the table.

Thanks for advance,

Hari

Hi,

check class - “PurchFormLetter_PackingSlip”, method = writejournal

Hi Suvarna Kore,

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry, I can’t find the method “writejournal” in the “PurchFormLetter_PackingSlip” class.

Thanks,

Hari

So you have added them to purchParmLine , where you want those values gets updated?

if you want to update them to the vendPackingSlipTrans table, See

\Classes\PurchPackingSlipJournalCreate\updateJournalLine

\Classes\PurchPackingSlipJournalCreate\initJournalLine

Hi Kranthi,

Sorry, i can’t understand.

I have created two customized fields “PremiumPrice” and “AveragePrice” fields in the “PurchParamLine”. These two customized fields i also added in the “PurchLine” table.

The values of the fields “PurchLine.PremiumPrice” and “PurchLine.AveragePrice” should update in the fields “PurchParamLine.PremiumPrice” and “PurchParamLine.AveragePrice” when we create a “Posting Product Receipt”.

Purchase Order form → Product receipt

Thanks,

Hari

Similar issue has been discussed, http://dynamicsuser.net/forums/t/70919.aspx

Hi Kranthi,

I have added the lines in the method “\Classes\VendDocumentLineType_PackingSlip\initFromPurchline” before super()

purchParmLine.PremiumPrice= purchLine.PremiumPrice;

purchParmLine.AveragePrice= purchLine.AveragePrice;

The above method is not firing when i click the “Product receipt” button in the purchase order form action pane.

I tried debugging also. The method is not calling.

Thanks,

Hari

It runs on IL. Either debug the code in visual studio or remove the “Execute business operations in CIL” which make the life easy for debugging the code running on IL

Hi Kranthi,

Great!

Now, i can able to debug. It is working fine.

Thanks,

Hari