Accrual and Deffered Revenue Set up in Axapta 2009/4.0

Hi All,

1- How to set up Accrual and Deffered in Axapta 4.0/2009. Is there any Manual and Automatic Setup ??

2- suppose I have given Insurance for 12000/-, in advance, now I want every month 1000/- will deduct

Automatically, How to do Automatc Set up for this???

Please share your knowledge,.

Thanks

Hi,

Please narrate your question with the GL accounts which are involved in the transaction (with date) and tell me which all GL accounts should be affected each month and how much is the amount? (with dates). I think AX has a solution for what you are looking for

regards

Hi Saby,

It is possible to run accural automatically both in 2009/4.0, please refer the following steps,

1. General Ledger–>Setup–>Posting–>Accural Scheme

2. Create new accural scheme and setup ledger account to be debited/credited, as well as accural duration and how many voucheres will be generated during this duration;

3. General Ledger–>General Journal–>Line

4.Create a insurance expense transaction, say, $12000

5.Function–>Ledger Accural

6.You can adpot the accural scheme set at #step2, and you can see future transcation will be made based on the accural scheme.

Best Regards,

Jay Lau

Hi Jay,

We have done Deffered setup for one of our customer.

Can we custmized posting for different accounts.

Let say invocing amount is $ 2500 accrued for 25 months which is setuped on Accrual sceme.

we want posting for 13 months for into one account and for next 12 months into different account.

Hi All,

We have done it by customizing Accrual classes. there is no standard way of doing this.