XSLT FIle Error

Hi ,

I am working on Ax 2012 R3,When I tried to configure XSLT file for Outbound ports for Positive Pay I am getting the below error

schemas.microsoft.com’ is an unexpected token. Expecting white space. Line 4, position 29”.

below is the my XSLT file.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<xsl:stylesheet version=“1.0”
xmlns:xsl="www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform;
xmlns:BankPositivePay= “schemas.microsoft.com/dynamics/2008/01/documents/BankPositivePay”>

<xsl:output method=“text” omit-xml-declaration=“yes” indent=“no” />
<xsl:template match="/">…

Can anybody suggest…

Thanks

Hari

I assume you wanted to use a quotation mark instead of the semicolon after www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform.

Hi Martin ,

Thanks for your reply.The above issue got resolved.
but again i am getting the below error.

“Could not find schema information for the element ‘www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform:stylesheet’.”

Could you please suggest.

Can you please share the minimal code (with the previous bug fixed) that still exhibit the same behavior? I want to be sure that we all work with the same thing.

Hi Martin,

Below is the XSLT file that I am trying to configure

<xsl:stylesheet version=“1.0”
xmlns:xsl=“XSLT Namespace
xmlns:BankPositivePay= “schemas.microsoft.com/dynamics/2008/01/documents/BankPositivePay

<xsl:output method=“text” omit-xml-declaration=“yes” indent=“no” />
<xsl:template match=“/”>

<xsl:for-each select=“//BankPositivePay:BankPositivePay/BankPositivePay:BankAccountTable/BankPositivePay:BankChequeTable”>
<xsl:call-template name=“append-pad”>
<xsl:with-param name= “padChar” select=“’ '” />
<xsl:with-param name=“padVar” select=“//BankPositivePay:BankAccountTable/BankPositivePay:AccountNum” />
<xsl:with-param name=“length”>8</xsl:with-param>
</xsl:call-template>…

Please suggest.

I don’t believe that most of the stuff is relevant to your problem. Could you please remove everything which is not needed? There is a chance that you’ll spot the problem by yourself as soon as you don’t have to deal with a pile of irrelevant code and even if not, it will make easier for other to help you. For instance, what if you keep just this?

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
    xmlns:xsl="www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"
    xmlns:BankPositivePay="schemas.microsoft.com/dynamics/2008/01/documents/BankPositivePay">

<xsl:output method="text" omit-xml-declaration="yes" indent="no" />
    <xsl:template match="/"></xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>