Windows 10 app - for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central

Dear, good day to all

A few days ago I was surfing the Windows 10 Store and I found the app for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, it’s looks like Edge browser but just removed the menus.

I used for few hours and it seems working fine and just a mirror as said, I like to get your feedback is it fine and has no limitations.

I am planning to let the end users use it instead of the browsers.

I have been using the so-called Universal client that we can get from the Windows 10 store. It works great and feels faster than using it in the browser.

But my main reason for not using it anymore is that you compared to a browser window, cannot adjust the font-size etc. I simply feel that I’m am wasting to much real-estate (screen space), when running it.

It’s great when using it on my Surface and other tablets with Windows 10.

I haven’t tried it with the Fall 18 release of BC, so I don’t know how it supports the new keyboard shortcuts.

Thanks, Mr Erik, I see we need to send an email to Microsoft to add the same shortcuts I am suffering using the mouse navigating the buttons/menus.

I am sure MS will do more enhancements in the new update.

I also used with HUAWEI MateBook X Pro laptop, with a touchscreen it’s very good for managers to view dashboards, approving; but for us, still MS has to work a lot.

Thanks for your reply [emoticon:0762bf4ce8704173b91bdddf37126882]