Which possibilities does business central have to automatically import bank statements?

Hi all,

I’m working as a Business Analyst in The Netherlands and I’m looking for a solution which does replace manually import of bank statement into Business Central 14. Does somebody know which extensions are available to connect with the bank? We want to automate this process, so banks statements can automatically be retrieved

I’m looking forward to read the solutions.Kind Regardz,

Zakaria

Zakaria,

Depending on country there are a few. If your country allows, you can use the Bank Statement Service connection to YODLEE. You can also use the Simplified Statement Import tool from v18 that was added (Attached instructions). Lastly, you can use AMC Banking to import as your first Bank is free.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Steve

Bank Simplified Import Wizard.docx (1.06 MB)

Steven,

Thanks for your answer. We use BC14 and the documentation that you mentioned is for BC18. Are there possibilities with BC14?

Zakaria,

The Simplified feature is not within BC14. You are then left with AMC Banking or YODLEE. May I also recommend that you upgrade to BC 18.x as v19 is shortly being released.

Thanks,

Steve

Thank you for replying. I will search on the possibilities that you mentioned.

Have a look at Data Exchange Definition. If you have the demo company Cronus in your database you will find a setup there for SEPA CAMT bank statement import.