Which is the best Microsoft Dynamics consulting and implementation firm in Malaysia?

Hi all, we are looking forward to implement ERP for our leading furniture company. We have decided to go with Dynamics AX as its cost effective and robust. Which Microsoft Dynamics AX consulting firm is best in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia?

Hi… Skill Quotient Resources Sdn Bhd ( www.skillquotient.net ) is very good for Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations as per my knowledge. They are into Staffing and Human resource aswell, they provide contract Microsoft dynamics AX, CRM consulants. Impressed with the cost effectiveness and professionalism!

Just love when two new members register the same day, and posts a thread like this from the same IP number, so that people think they are two different who helps each other! :wink:

I think that I would like to recommend Tectura in Kuala Lumpur instead. I’ve used them before and they have great resources for Dynamics. Don’t think I would recommend Skill Quotient Resources to anyone, if they think our members are that stupid. Normally I would just have deleted the posts as spam, and removed the accounts. But not today.

Had some trouble with a few partners in the area. I’d rather not blast them publically but you can PM me and I’ll provide more details. Actually had some great success with one contractor in the area and also a few consultants in Australia who can travel up.