when i restore old backup that has license different from developer license i cannot see it why

I work with dynamic nav HR Payroll work with dynamic nav 5.0 it has license with limited permission before one year .then after that we buy license for developer license and we import developer license and we work in it until now.

I have sql backup from this database before one year i need to import license what i do to take this license again(old license)

I take this sql backup .bak(full backup) sql server 2005 then i try to restore in server already have developer license in more databases navision his version is version 5.0

but it not accept meaning when i open database hr navision and check license i found developer license found not old what i do Now to restore old license

Notes : i try to restore old license from old backup .bak because developer license will expire and give me message "

warning your program license will expire in 29 days

May be your old license was stored in Database.

For expiry check developer license expiry date as developer license has expiry date.

how to get old license from my database backup.

You can export the license from Navision -License Information …

Or else upload new license in DB It will get replaced …

thank you for interest

I know that but old backup has license different from installed in server

and when i open it take developer license that installed currently

What do you mean by “…after that we buy license for developer license…”? You cannot buy a developer license. Do you mean you had some (or all) of the design granules added to your license?

“…warning your program license will expire in 29 days…”

This message indicates you are running a Partner or other restricted license. If you are an end-user you should not have this license.

you now solve part of problem but main part is Ex : I have sql backup from navision his name(new.bak) full backup with license name(dy ) it saved to my hard disk I search about this license dy now to use but i cannot found so that i search about backup name (new.bak) to get export license (dy) i search about it and make export to it outside program to reuse again. What i do now to get this license. Are this possible

I’m sorry this modification

you now solve part of problem but main part is

Ex : I have sql backup from navision his name(new.bak) full backup with license name(dy ) it saved to my hard disk I search about this license dy now to use it but i cannot found so that i search about backup name (new.bak) to get export license (dy) and i restore this backup from sql and open it in navision but i don’t see license from (tools-licens information). Are there are any way to get this license. Are this possible

thanks

Contact your partner for client license .They will download it from partner source and give it to you.

Good answer. [:)]