Warehouse Mobile Devices Portal

Hi,

Please refer below and can anyone help me to give value in the work Pool to proceed further. What I have to give in the Work pool textbox.

Mobile Portal.png

With regards,
Raman S

The menus are configured by you, depending upon how you get there and what you need. If the menu needs the work pool it is data specific, what have you configured and what are you actually trying to do?

Hi Adam,

Thanks for the reply. …

I am trying to configure the warehouse mobile Portal. This is the first time for me.

Steps I have followed are given below simply,

Step1:

Defined the types of work orders that a mobile device can process. In this, I have created the work order type as a Purchase order.

Step 2:

Set up mobile device menus to display work or activities. Here I have created the Menu and dragged them into the Menu structure.

Step 3:

Defined the look and feel of mobile device displays. Here I have specified the font colors of the messages and styles.

Step 4:

During the creation of the Menu item. I have followed the steps which is given in the link. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dynamics365/unified-operations/supply-chain/warehousing/tasks/set-up-mobile-device-menu.

step5:

This is the final step of my creation - Set up user accounts for workers. After this, I have opened my IIs and ran the portal. It asks for the userId ad password. I have given the Created userId with the password. After this, I have seen the above-given screen. So I don’t know what I have to give in that WorkPool.

My Guess is, If I have given that work Pool value, it will bring me to purchase order related form.

Please advice.

Any Suggestions.