Version 4 Freezing on SQL

Does anyone out there have problems with Version 4.0 running on SQL where you can click on dropdowns and nothing happens? You have to close the Form, reopen it and try again, sometimes 2 or 3 times before the dropdown appears. Resonse times on the server are good so I dont think it is under powered. I have other clients on 3.70 running on SQL and they are fine, only seems to happen in Vers 4.0. Can anyone shed any light on this?

This is a bug in 3.70 and 4.0. I have seen it in both versions, both in Citrix and local installations I have tried to reproduce it to report it to MBS, but i have not succeeeded in that. It is one form that is freezing. Restor it, clik on another form and go back to the frozen form and it should be ok. /Lars

Hi Lars, thanks for that. It happened to me this morning on a Cash Receipt Journal when trying to drill down on the Currency Code field. In the end I closed Navision and started it again to unfreeze the Currency Code dropdown. It is annoying but hopefully MBS will get it fixed.

Hi, F6 and F5 still working. I think this is problem with viewing DrillDown and LookUp buttons.

Is there anyone who knows how to reproduce this so we can report it to MS?