Use X++ code export attachfile to Designated location of the computer in AX2012

use X++ code export attachfile to Designated location of the computer in AX2012,can this be ?

Please give us more details. Are you talking about DocuRef?

Yes, it is Doctorf. I found that Doctoref is related to others, such as sales orders. Can I upload attachments fixedly without binding similar sales orders?

I’m confused. I don’t know what you mean by “to upload attachments fixedly without binding similar sales orders”, but it looks like a different question than “to export attachfile to Designated location of the computer”.

Please start from the beginning and tell us what business problem you’re trying to solve.

I want to upload an attachment, which is Doctoref, but I found that the attachments in the system are all related to orders, similar to sales orders and purchase orders.

All right, so it’s about an import, not export.

Look at Attach documents or creates notes through X++ in Ax 2012, for example.

Yes,it is about import,I have found attachments name savein docuvalue the table,if me change the attachments name in docuref,how change the Correlation value in docuvalue

I’m sorry, but I have no idea why you want to change anything in DocuRef. I thought we’re talking about importing new data, not about modifying existing data.
I’m afraid I’m unable to help unless you give us more details about your problem.

I have no questions about importing new data. I now have a new problem. I want to modify the imported data file.

Then please create a new thread (with an appropriate title and tags) and explain your new problem in detail there. It seem to be about the topic of this thread (Use X++ code export attachfile to Designated location of the computer).