URGENT-TIMESHEET DEATILS

Hi, i want to calculate the difference between the hours in FORM 1 - timesheet is approval form FORM 2 - hour journal Posted and display the same in the report for each day in seprate line for the timesheet selected… form 1 — the data is taken from the table —TSTTimesheetLineWeek(SumofHours[1],SumofHours [2]…SumofHours[7]) form 2 – the data is taken from the table — ProdJournalTrans(Qty) the difficulty i’m facing is that i’m not able to access the data in the TSTTimesheetLineWeek table coz the table diaplays all the hours for a particular week in a single line,but in ProdJournalTrans table each day is displayed in seprate line and i’m getting the data correctly from ProdJournalTrans . but dont know how to get the related data for each day from the TSTTimesheetLineWeek… please help ASAP! -Rajee

I would suggest you contact your partner if it is urgent and you require an ASAP answer, that is what you pay for, and in that way you will avoid any disappointment.

yes i got the required myself,just decleared a method as below display real variance() { real a,b,c; TSTimesheetLineWeek tmptsTimesheetLineWeek; TSTimesheetTrans tmpTSTimesheetTrans; ; select firstonly tmpTSTimesheetTrans where tmpTSTimesheetTrans.JournalId == projjournaltrans.JournalId && tmpTSTimesheetTrans.ProjTransDate == projjournaltrans.ProjTransDate; a = ProjJournalTrans.Qty; b =tmpTSTimesheetTrans.Hours; c = a - b; return -c; }