Upgrading from Navision Attain 3.60 to Dynamics NAV 5.0

so we can’t get both of those?

the data is still complete and the customized file + upgrade version

okay, I will take a look

I already download developer toolkit version 2.00 SP 3

and I restored database devtool.fbk

but… I don’t see Import Version Card like in the manual :frowning:

may I know… what form number is Import Version Card?

because in my database there are only these 3 forms :
99003600 Version Card
99003601 Version List
99003602 Imported Objects

You can see the import card in the Developers Toolkit and not in Dynamics NAV. I’m re-creating the steps from the documentation provided with NDT in simple terms.

1 Start the Microsoft Dynamics NAV client. Create a new database.

If you are not working with SQL Server, then, in the New Database window, create the database in the directory where you installed Developer’s Toolkit. (Although it is recommended, this is not mandatory. You can create your database at any location you want).

1. Open the Object Designer and import the file DevTool.fob from the directory where you have installed Developer’s Toolkit.

3 Create a new company.

4 To further simplify, Export all the objects of this newly created database in TEXT format. After exporting the objects, close the database and exit.

5 Using NDT, open this new database, and then open the company. Now IMPORT all the previously exported TEXT objects. And you’re done!

1. Using NDT, open this new database, and then open the company. Now IMPORT all the previously exported TEXT objects. And you’re done!

I use native database

and then I restore it in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics NAV\Developers Toolkit

using devtool.exe, I opened…

Error 52010

You Have not selected the database