Upgrading Data

I have an add on module like report and form for navision

they’re not perfect like the original from navision…

export/import sales order, sales invoice, credit memo, posted credit memo, posted invoice

it seems because of redundancy data, so while i imported to database,it would be clashed

so I want to empty the database for the linked data for sales order, sales invoice, credit memo, posted credit memo, posted invoice

which table must i delete?

is it a good idea if i delete direct through those tables?

In Downloads there should be a tool to clean up DEMO data, but it clears all “user” data, leaving only, say, setup info…

Generally, any data manipulation directly and especially deletion, bypassing NAV, would result in complete mess if you dont know NAV data structures perfectly (and I dont know anybody, who does, but may be such guru exists out there[:)] ) You can`t easily detect all involved tables from which all related data should be deleted, it depends from what features you use et ca, so more likely you will end up with a FUBAR database…

PS acronym stands for “… up beyond any recognition” and describes the situation more precisely as simply “corrupted” [:D]

Yes you can download it here: NAV Tool: Ready to Start New Business

ok, i have download it…

so what’s the difference between using it and create new company and then we delete the previous one?