Upgraded to NAV 2013: Role Centers

Hi,

I upgrade the database NAV 2009 R2 to NAV 2013.Data migration is also completed now problem is user wise men assignment. In R2 one user can access Production, Quality and store in NAV 13 I used Production Manager Role center but I also use Quality And store.If Quality and Store added in Production Manager role center then production manager role center is very heavy and user confused because so many pages,Reports etc then how can assign a menu in user wise.

Thanks

Hi Sunil,

I’ll suggest that you create a new role specifically with the functions your users need. The default role centers are often good, but if not, then you create the role centers that matches the requirements of the users.

Hi Sunil,

Did you get an answer to your question? Did it help you? The members and moderators here on DUG use our spare time and help you for free, all we ask in return is that you spent a few seconds to let us know if we helped you solve your problem.

If any of the suggestions helped you solve your question/problem, then please click the “Verify Solution” on the answer that helped you, so that we can see that your problem is now “resolved”. Otherwise let us know how if there is something else you like to know.

sir

Is there any way that we can assign menus to particular user in 2013 r2 like we have achieved this goal in nav 2009

Simply i want that the user can view the menus which we assign to him.

For Example a particular user with permission of sales department can only view the pages and reports of sales department

It s not possible as we used to do in Classic.

We need to create separate role centers as suggested y Erik.

Thanks mohan