Unknown Voucher Number

Kindly refer to image below. Voucher number (CR-001695) pops out every time a transaction is about to create. We can’t continue creating transaction because of this unknown voucher number. We already check the setup of the MR journals and its corresponding sequence and everything is fine.

Please help me assess this problem

Hi Roy

what error you are getting ??

Best Regards,

Jagannath

On the journal name setup, is the voucher sequence defined has different sequence?

On the number sequence setup, can you click on status list and delete all the records if available and try again. System might be picking garbage value which can be unused voucher number.

Pranav…

Hi Jagannath, unfortunately there is no error appearing during creating transaction that’s why we can’t assess the problem

Hi Pranav, MR and CR journals have different number sequence setup. Are you referring to number sequence list?

Hi Pranav

Unfortunately there is no CR-000695 that is hanging on the number sequence of either MR and CR sequence.
 That is why we are wondering why that happened. Keep me posted with this. Thanks. Have a good day!
Unfortunately there is no CR-000695
 that is hanging on the number sequence 
of either MR and CR sequence. 
That is why we are wondering why that happened.

Hi Roy,

Have you tried, to make changes on journal names voucher series?

my suggestion would be, Re-select the new voucher series in respective journal name and perform the transaction.

Regards,