unable to construct an object from the class in the batch framework

Error: unable to construct an object from the class in the batch framework Make sure that the X++ code has been compiled to Microsoft .NET Framework CIL, and that the constructor does not require any parameters.

I have created a custom class which extends RunBaseBatch class and this overrides canGoBatch and canGoBatchJournal methods of that class.

I get this message when running batch job. I have done all the suggested solutions (run Full CIL, Incremental CIL, Restart AOS, Ran class on Server), but still have the same error. Please advise how we can further troubleshoot this issue. The class runs fine when I manually run it but when I set it to batch job it throws this error.

Hi

Please check the class in visual studio to confirm whether the CIL is done successfully or check the related XPP file of the class in the XPPIL folder (Path : C:\Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics AX\60\Server\MicrosoftDynamicsAX2012R2\bin\XppIL\source)

If its not there or if its different version then the AOT class, than CIL was not done successfully,

in above case, stop the AOS, delete the XPPIL folder (take the backup), and restart the AOS again, and do the Full CIL again,

I hope it will help you out,

Thanks,

Did you check what the message suggested, that the constructor does not require any parameters?

Thanks for your answer I checked CIL was not done successfully, so I moved the project to another server it worked. I think there was some issue with the server.