trade agreement for price ( Purchase) problem

Hi ,

I have created the trade agreement for price ( Purchase) as per the manual and posted that trade agreement . But when i PO for that vendor , that price is not updating in the PO level . I have checked from date and to date dates also. but still it is not updating the prices in the purchase order.

Hi Ameen,

Did you setup Price group and assigned it to the Vendor at Vendor form > Purchase Order (TAB) ??? If not, then Setup this & assign it to vendor.

How much quantity & price did you mentioned in the Trade agreements > Purchase price ???

For example: If you mentioned Qty as 10 and price as 500 in Trade agreements > Purchase price.

And, In PO … if you mentioned the Qty less than 10 then it won’t pick the price.

IF you mention 10+ Qty then it will pick the price of 500.

Check this once. Hope you will get it.

Sarathy

Does the inventory dimensions were properly seleted?

I have created the new item and It does not have the inventory dimensions.

Hi Sarathy ,

Thank you for the reply.

I am working on the test database.

CEU/Procurement and sourcing/Area page / Setup/ vendor price /Discount group

In that vendor price /Discount group form it has two groups - Domestic and Int.

I have selected the Domestic - Click the trade agreemetns - Create the new trade agreements

I have mentioned the value in the From Qty field -0 and To qty field - 9 and price - 100

and in the second line From Qty field - 10 and To qty field - 19 and price - 300.

and posted the journal .

Then created the po against the vendor and entered the Qty as mentioned above , it is not taking values as explained above.

Hi,

In which version your working?

Like Kranthi said, Check your Inventory dimension and check For Purchase Price and For Sales Price options (In General (tab) of Dimension group) got selected or not.

Check above setups in Item & storage dimensions. If these setups are NOT selected then Trade agreements won’t pick the prices and discounts which you mentioned in the Trade agreements. So, select them and then try to run again.

Sarathy

I am working on AX 2012.

Hi,

If your working on AX 2012,

In the Product Information Management > Setup> Dimension Group > Storage Dimensions.

At Site & WH > you will find For Purchase and For Sales Prices Check boxes.

Select both of them and then you run Trade agreements.

Sarathy

Hi,

you also need to activate the prices under — Procurement & Sourcing - Setup - Price \ Disc - Activate.

ST.

Can you post a screen shot of the TA and the Purchase line?

Does the trade agreements applicable to Value model - Standard cost also ?

Please let me know trade agreements applicable to what are all the costing methods ?

They are irrespective of costing method

Dear Ameen,

1. Create one product with varients

2. In dimension select Product dimension,Storage Dimension and Tracking Dimension and while creating dimension don’t forget to click

3750.Untitled.png

1. Activate price and discount (Procurement and Sourcing > Setup > Price and Discount > Activate Price and Discount)

8512.Untitled.png

1. Create trade agreement carefully

2. Now create purchase order it will bring item purchase price for you that you defined in trade agreement.

Regards,

Prashant

Dear Ameen,

can you share screen shot of agreement which you have made and PO which you have created with the created date of PO.

The post is 18 months old and marked as completed by the original poster from the responses given - so no need to ask for further details :slight_smile:

Sorry Adam,

i just saw it on yesterday from Prashant, so i replied to this post.