Toggle mark - Is it possible to disable the fct

I use the MARK function internally. Because of that, I want that the user is unable to modify manually the marked/unmarked lines on the form. If the user use CTRL-F1 - no problem. But if the user use the menu/Edit/Toggle mark, I cann’t disable the function. Any idea ? TIA, Louis

No that’s not possible. However, marking of records is FORM-dependant, anf not TABLE-dependant. So, why is this a problem? Lars Strøm Valsted ------------------------- Why can’t programmers tell the difference between Christmas and Halloween? Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

The form has a function to apply partial amounts. When amounts are entered, the line is marked by the program until Validation function is selected. I don’t want that the user unmark a line manually. If he wants to unmark a line, he must remove the temporary applied amount in the marked line (internal processing follows this action). If the user unmark manually, no processing can occur automatically. That’s the problem - in this case, validation is wrong. Louis

Hello, in this case it might be better to use a seperate field that indicates that a partial amount has been entered, e.g. a new boolean type field that has editable=no and that you filter on validation. In this case users won’t have the possibility to change the selection manually. In the standard “Apply entries” uses this logic. Saludos Nils

Hi Louis, Although I think that Nils suggestion is the best thing you can do in this case there is a workaround. Place the following code in the OnAfterGetCurrRecord-trigger and whenever the user ‘leaves’ the record the mark will be placed again.

**OnAfterGetCurrRecord()**
WITH xRec DO
  IF MARK <> (TempAmount <> 0) THEN
    MARK(NOT MARK);

Regards, Reijer.

Look at Codeunit 5801 in Navision Attain It works with forms and temporary records