The server "net.tcp://localhost:7046/DynamicsNAV/Service" is either unavailable or your connection has been lost. Do you want to attempt to reconnect?

Hi,

There are some post similar to my problem but that solution are not resolved my error so I post this.

I am using Nav 2009 r2 . I am trying to use RTC for run the reports.But it is not working.

I enter “localhost:7046/DynamicsNAV” after that it shows me my database name but when I click OK.

Then it shows an error message:

---------------------------
Microsoft Dynamics NAV
The server “net.tcp://localhost:7046/DynamicsNAV/Service” is either unavailable or your connection has been lost. Do you want to attempt to reconnect?
Yes No

When I Click YES option it display message.

Microsoft Dynamics NAV
The connection to the server has been lost. The application will close.
OK

Now ,I trying to open RTC then it showing me same error. Even It is not showing server address window so I can try by changing server address.

how can I fix this problem?

Reagrds,

A.V.Yadav

Check Event Viewer for more info.

hi Mohana,

Previous Database in used is DB1 and my current database is DB2. If i done the same thing for DB1 then it working fine.

Now I try for DB2 by changing CONFIG file after enter server address it shows me company name correctly. But when I click OK it shows an error.

Microsoft Dynamics NAV
The server “net.tcp://localhost:7046/DynamicsNAV/Service” is either unavailable or your connection has been lost. Do you want to attempt to reconnect?
Yes No

Did you check Event Viewer for more details?

@mohana, Yes I check . In Event viewer Windows Logs then select option Applications it display as below :

Level Date & Time Source Event Id Task Category

Error 13-Nov-14 2:36:55 PM MSSQLSERVER 14151 Server
Error 13-Nov-14 2:35:47 PM MSSQLSERVER 14151 Server
Error 13-Nov-14 2:34:38 PM MSSQLSERVER 14151 Server
Error 13-Nov-14 2:33:33 PM MSSQLSERVER 14151 Server

What I do next for fix that problem…??

You can also see details about that error below window, right?

Yes, Details is as below:

Replication-Replication Distribution Subsystem: agent KALPIT-PC-DummyDB-DummyDB_Pub-ANKITSHARMA-7 failed.

One or more subscriptions have been marked inactive. Drop and re-create all subscriptions for this node that are failing with this error.