the server has terminated the session the client will now close

hello everybody

I have a problem with Ax client session will be terminated every 10 min with the below message

the server has terminated the session the client will now close

I restart the main server to refresh the memory , but no change. I thought it’s a network issue but even the main server session will be terminated !!

any help or replay will be highly appreciated

The client session stops because the AOS isn’t available anymore, therefore the problem is with the AOS, not the client. Please look into the Event Log (on the machine with AOS); there usually is something logged in these situations.

The description for Event ID 180 from source Microsoft Dynamics AX cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

Microsoft Dynamics AX Business Connector Session X.

RPC exception 3758096384 occurred in session X process is Ax32.exe thread is 8500(User: Admin, ClientType: GUI)

Object Server 01: RPC error: Client provided an invalid session ID X

Where X is session ID.

thanks for the fast replay I find this error on event viewer what you advise me to do please?

First of all, think about what happens at the time of the crash. If it fails at some intervals, is there any batch, an external connection or something else executing at the same time? Or does it happen when somebody performs a specific action?

Consider installing latest kernel patches.

Then find the right event in the event log. What you have found is about AX client (ax32.exe), not the AOS, and it’s caused by the crashed AOS, not causing it (see more details here). When you find the event, look at a all information, not just the message. The information about where the error occurred sometimes helps to give you the right direction.

If you still aren’t able to identify the problem, create a memory dump and either analyze it by yourself (if you have somebody capable of doing that) or create a support request with Microsoft and give the dump to them.