Telephone System

Hi, A prospective client of ours looking at going with Navision are also about to look for a new telephone system. Obviously, they are looking for something that will integrate well with Navision. Any ideas, suggestions and recommendations will be appreciated. Thanks in advance Robin

We integrated Nortel telephone centrals a couple of times with navision, for example for call centers. If you want specifications, feel free to contact. Peter

Hi Robin We’ve done some integration with avaya.com - one of those modern PC systems

Cheers Simon Thanks for that Robin

Hi Peter, I’m going to plan an integration between a telephone system and Navision. May you send me more details about your work ? I really whould appreciate this. thanks in advance

quote:

Originally posted by Peter Willemse
We integrated Nortel telephone centrals a couple of times with navision, for example for call centers. If you want specifications, feel free to contact. Peter

Hi SimonW, we are using Financials and Avaya but unfortunatly seperated. Now the boss decided, as I did some programming in Financials, that I should create a tool by wich we could do the reporting in financials, as they are not happy with the possibilities of the avaya reports. Do you have me any advise to handle this project ? Thanx, kind regards Toby

That’s pretty good.

thank you for sharing