Tax Information for Customer and Vendor

Hi All,

I am from India and in AX 2012 I am creating Vendor Card and Customer Card.

I want to add Tax informations of vendor/customer like ECC no., TAN No. LST/CST No. etc.

For that I am going in to addresses and from there going in “Tax Informations”. But in that I can not add any data.!

Please help how to insert tax information for customer and vendor.

Thanks,

Jainal

Hi all,

Please Advice…

Thanks,

Jainal

Hi Jainal,

May I know on what localization are you working, and the version that you using in AX 2012 is it (RTM, Feature Pack, R2)

Hi Ashwin,

I am working on Indian Localization and version is AX 2012 R2.

I can attach tax information numbers on warehouse addresses but not able to do that on Customer Address or vendor address.!?

Kindly help in that.

Thanks,

Jainal

Hi Jainal,

Did you setup the Indian Tax Details in AX as under General Ledger Parameters,

Check with Extended Feature Tab and select Charges and Financial Statement check boxes, Later select Sales Tax Tab and under Apply Indian Tax Select VAT, Sales Tax, Service and all that you want to use. Next select Direct Tax Tab In this check TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) for Vendor check for Invoice or Payment when the withholding tax needs to be effective and the same applies for TCS (Tax Collected and Source) for Customers.

Under Setups:- You find Sales Tax and even you find two other components added that is External and India under which you have to fill the details of Sales Tax and timely go ahead and create Withholding Tax as well once on doing the setups(Not a Mandate)

Go to vendor master form and to the extreme Right you find Registrations Tab in this select TAXES a form opens in this you can give the details of ECC and other data. Same with Customer.

Just a reminder:- The company which you want to implement Sales Tax must be of an Indian Localization then you have the feature enabled…

… If you find this post informative and helpful, please verify…

[Y]

Thanks again Ashwin for such detailed reply.

I have activated all the parameters already as mentioned earlier.

Now"Go to vendor master form and to the extreme Right you find Registrations Tab in this select TAXES a form opens in this you can give the details of ECC and other data. Same with Customer." for this whenever I tried to insert ECC number and other registration numbers, it gives me blank look up.

So I go to “Entreprise Tax Registration number” table and insert registration number for vendor and customer.

But still blank look up is coming.

I need your help how to connect or fetch numbers from this table in Vendor / Customer Card.

Thanks again.

Jainal

Hi Jainal,

You said that, setups are made under Enterprise Tax Registration number. But in the same form you have many setups to be done and for ECC number you have to fill excise data. If you must have observed in the same form you have Tax Type under which Sales Tax, VAT, Excise, Custom etc details need to be filled against Company, Customer & Vendor. Then you will get the details in the Vendor Master.

Just try this.

And for Excise You have to give separate number sequence it will be seen in the same form…

…if this post is helpful, kindly verify Solution…