Summer Time

Some (a lot) of you have noticed that the site has been down the last couple of days. I’ve been away on a vacation and although the server keept running, then the Web Server Service had stopped. But I’ve returned. I’m sorry about the inconvinience. Best regards, Erik P. Ernst, webmaster Navision Online User Group

Well then, no more vacations for you! I was having withdrawal pains and beginning to get paranoid as well. On a serious note: Don’t you think that Navision will want to use the navision.net domain name for their own purposes sometime? I’m not implying they would want to shut this forum down, but that they might want the domain for their own use. David Rochford Zesco Products 317-269-9300 x188 david@zesco.com

quote:

Well then, no more vacations for you!

exactly!! Imagine my feelings: I was sitting in front of my computer, lonely, depressed, frustrated, almost crying as I thought I couldn’t reach www.navision.net anymore. I re-installed Internet Explorer 5.5 - no chance! I re-installed Windows 2000 Server - no chance! I burned my house, left my wife and child, commited suicide, woke up from coma went to the next internet-cafe - no chance! I tried to start world-war III and nuked New-York in order to have the Americans to re-invent the Internet but to no avail as George Bush was in Spain and couldn’t hit the red button. Erik, do you have the slightest idea, what you have done to me? my family? the Navision community? the world? the Universe? ------- With best regards from Switzerland Marcus Fabian