Suggest me a good ERP service provider for our company

Hi community,

I would like to implement a good ERP System to our company. We have been reviewing some ERP providers. I would like you to suggest me good erp provider to implement. I would like to ask what are all the important factors to decide and “must” functionalities they provide? Do you have any own experience ?

Thanks in advance.

Hi John,

CEM business Solutions is a Microsoft Dynamics implementation partner, We have our head office at Dubai and offices in UK, US, Singapore and India. We have done 200+ implementations across many countries and awarded as best implementation partner 3 years in a row. We would like to help you on your ERP evaluation. Kindly send me your requirements .We will proceed further with a demo or teleconference. please visit - www.cembs.com

Thanks & Regards,

Deepa.

deepa.c@cembs.com

Hi John,

KARYA Technologies takes a proactive approach to IT services which enables small, medium and large enterprises to focus on their core business. Our collaborative expertise in mobile, web and desktop applications allows us to anticipate our client needs and to provide a one-stop solution at their convenience. We offer the best solutions in the information technology space to make our customers successful. With includes Implementation, Customization, Upgradation, Maintenance and Support. Also, we are providing mobility solutions for enterprises that enables an organization to achieve its full capabilities and benefits of being integrated end to end.

For more information you can reach us at info@karyatech.com

Hi John

You should consider Technology Management (Midlands) Ltd based in Wolverhampton, we have 120+ NAV customers across the UK as well as some worlwide extensions to those customers based in the UK. We offer various solutions and services including ERP integrated with Cloud (Our most popular product of 2013) where you can expect maximum uptime 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We also implement CRM (along with its integration with NAV via Scribe S/W), Sharepoint, Document management i.e. Spindle, Zetadocs, SI foodware (Exclusive for FMCG industries and our customer base in this area is growing at a rapid rate), BI, Integration with other software applications and its automations, NAV Payroll Add ons by Miracle (Gloucester), Technology Management’s Vertical Warehousing solution including handheld device solutions integrating .net technology, Pegasus, CIS, XRL, Capital Gold, a unique 1 hour response guaranteed 24 hour, 7 days a week support hotline for those who want to subscribe along with at least twenty years of NAV experience and expertise in other areas and a growing organisation. please check out our website

www.tecman.co.uk