Start Batch order, Automatic BOM consumption & Post picking list now & End-mark picking list are inactive

Hi experts,

I am facing a problem while starting Batch order, Automatic BOM consumption & Post picking list now & End-mark picking list in general Tab are inactive. and I don’t now why. It’s just happen in some Batch order. after I created picking list manually, it generate a line in formula that’s related to this product and doesn’t let us to End the production.

I am afraid that is not very clear.

Could you give us an example and a screen shot of why you cannot end production? Are you actually posting the picking list journal created manually?

Hi Adam,

as you see, this is the formula line in production details, for the production

this formula has one line. when I want to start production after Release, in general tab, the automatic BOM consumption

and others that refer to picking list are disable

and after I post picking list manually, system add line to the formula …

after all that, when I want to end my production, prompt the error: the production does not completely released!

TanQ in advance.

I would suggest that is a customization - you cannot grey out that field as standard.

We have a similar issue today…

We havent started the production but the Automatic BOM consumption is set to never and grayed out. This has happend twice in two days now… Never before. Both our products have 200 + items in the BOM so manually creating Picking lists is not that fun…

What can i do to solve this??

BR
Fredrik