Stack Trace: Company 'DAT' does not exist. Error message upon Client Login

When a new user is created, setting its user groups to default user groups other than Admin.

An error message appears upon login “Stack trace: The company dat does not exist. (S)\Classes\Application\logUpdate – line 12 (S)\Classes\URecord\Update”

And I can’t able to save my customer feedback option.

In \Classes\Application\logUpdate, line 12 there I believe is "changecompany(‘dat’).

Anybody happens to have encountered this before? Appreciate it if you can share how you have solved this.

I’ve seen similar problem encountered → https://community.dynamics.com/product/ax/f/33/p/79023/146401.aspx#146401

but the single comment there does not help.

I believe this is a configuration issue. Thanks in advance guys!

Hi Jay,

in your database, is there any organization other than the ‘DAT’ one? Did your user Group have an access to ‘DAT’ organization?

Hi,

Yes there is other company in my database, I believe it does have an access because same user group in another server/environment the error does not appear, I have just imported the user group in the new environment.

Hi Everyone, found out that a database log for User information update is setup with DAT as domain is used. As this is turned off, seems the error message does not occur anymore.

Hi Jay,

I’m also facing this problem. So, could please explain to me, how to resolve that? Appreciate your kind cooperation…thanks.

Hi,

I am facing the same problem while attaching document .

Can you please explain how you resolve this?

Regards