SQL for Workflow Conditions

We need an SQL to list the /Conditions/ we see in /Workflow Maintenance/ screen in Microsoft Dynamics GP Version 18.6. I’m able to find a few tables and fields that make work, but unable to get exactly what is needed. Where can I find this information in the backend SQL Server Database and what SQL script would provide the information needed?

Please see attached screenshot for what I’m looking for and the items I tried below.

The first field I found is the “Workflow_Where_Clause” field in the “WFI10002” table. This seems similar, but not sure if this is correct because it does not easily translate to what I see in the screen.

SELECT TOP 10 [Workflow_Type_Name], [Workflow_Name], [Workflow_Where_Clause] FROM [WFI10002]

The second field I found is the “Workflow_Step_Conditions” field in the “WFI10003” and “WF100003” tables. This seems logically to be correct, but the values returned in a crypted GUIDString format.

SELECT TOP 10 [Workflow_Name], [Workflow_Step_Name], [Workflow_Step_Conditions] FROM [WFI10003];SELECT TOP 10 [Workflow_Name], [Workflow_Step_Name], [Workflow_Step_Conditions] FROM [WF100003];