sorting flow fields fields

Who can give me the statement for sorting the amount in order of biggest first and lowest latest where the amount is a flow field. I can not make the field as a key field so i don’t know how i can sort it. thans. coen

have a look at the Customers top Ten Report! This reads then sorts! Mr David Cox MindSource (UK) Limited Navision Solutions Partner Email: david@mindsource.co.uk Web: www.mindsource.co.uk

If you mean at table Level all you can do is filter >1000, You cannot have a flowfield as part of a key. Only if you have a Table and Forms Design Licence and you have been trained to a reasonable Standard. If it is vital that you sort by Value, then add a field to the table 50000 Name:“Temp. Amt.” Type: Decimal Create a new Key “Temp. Amt.” Update the field before running the form then you will have your list. IE From a Button OnPush: With Customer DO BEGIN RESET; IF FIND(’-’)THEN REPEAT CALCFIELDS(“Amount Due (LCY)”); “Temp. Amt.”:= “Amount Due (LCY)”; MODIFY; UNTIL NEXT = 0; RESET; SETCURRENTKEY(“Temp. Amt.”); REPORT.RUN(0,Customer); END; END; Mr David Cox MindSource (UK) Limited Navision Solutions Partner Email: david@mindsource.co.uk Web: www.mindsource.co.uk Edited by - David Cox on 7/18/00 12:18:21 AM