Several Companies within Web Shop

Hi! I have a big problem in Web Shop 2.60D running on a WinNT-Server;Navision2.60DSqlOption;SQL7.0… I created a second company in my database, I extended the queueing functionality and adjusted the ASP-files like the way I should. The synchronised tables of both companies are in the same SQL-database. But if I try to browse the second company, I get this error message (translated from German): Types incompatibel ‘dictionary’…in Global.asa, line 296. I looked to line 296 in the Global.asa, but I could´t find anything. Anybody out there, who can help me with this problem? Thanks in advance Roland

It was a long time ago when we tried to ‘break’ Webshop into making it do multiple companies with all servers seperated and all performance gained… There are possibilities but also limitations within the default configuration. We go so far, but Im not sure how far. Ill try to remember and ask around and see what I can come up with. Craig Bradney Technical Manager Navision Solutions & Services, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Email:cbradney@deloitte.com.au

No, you should not combine the Syncronised tables in one database. Create another database and DSN, then point the second company to the new DSN. goodname