Sales tax in invoice pool

Hey people

I have an issue with the sales tax in the invoice pool. When I post an invoice using the invoice register, it won’t calculate the sales tax (it comes up as zero) I can’t amend the sles tax amount on the voucher, it’s greyed out.

This is happening even when the administrator tries to do it, so I guess it’s an issue with the setup rather than security rights.

The line comes up with the sales tax and item sales tax fields, defaulting correctly from the vendor and the GL parameters. But it still doesn’t calculate an amount.

I’m thinking that it might be a conflict somewhere - that I have something set up that says, yes, sales tax is included, and then there might be one conflicting field that says no, sales tax is not included, and that’s messing it up. But I’ve checked all the likely places (parameters, posting profiles, vendor setup, etc) and can’t see a conflict.

Any ideas as to what the issue might be? Any help is appreciated.

Cheers, Alli.

Hi,

We can get tax calculated and can amend sales tax and get posted through AP-Invoice Register.

I believe you have got the sales tax setup wrong. check the sales tax code, sales tax group and item sales tax group appropriately. ’

Hope this helps.

• JK