Sales price update (Contribution ratio) - Invalid tax code combination. Sales tax group and Item sales tax group ALL.

Hi,

I’m trying to set automatic sales price based on a contribution ratio for a specific released products. In the Released product détails form, the price update is checked for the Latests purchase price. In the Sales price model (Sell > Price update > Sales price model), I do select "Contribution ratio, the Base price is “Purchase price” and I add a contribution ratio (eg. 10%).

The base sales prices is updated automatically when the purchase is updated (manually or through a PO invoice posting), but I have this error message: “Invalid tax code combination. Sales tax group and Item sales tax group ALL.”

What is the problem? We’re live, and the Item sales tax group is correctly set (ALL), but I don’t understand the meaning of the Sales tax group. All the sales tax codes are set ok, so we shouldn’t see that message.

I know it’s possible to remove the error message by changing the LedgerParameters → Tax → Check Tax Groups to “None”. But I don’t want to do that, since I don’t want to see mistakes by the users with the sales tax codes elsewhere.

Someone can help?

Thanks!