Sales Order Web service

Hi Guys,

I am trying to create a sales order through AIF service and I also want to display the sales order page on the web from where the sales order need to be created.

I know that creating a sales order through web service is possible.

But I am not sure about displaying the Sales order page from the Web.

Is it possible?

Please advise.

Regards,

John

Assuming that you’re talking about AIF document services, the sales order service has also a read operation returning details of a given order.

Next time, please don’t forget to attach a tag with your version of AX (e.g. AX 2012).

Can you please explain a little bit in detail.

I would give you a link to documentation, but you still didn’t tell us which version of AX you’re using…

Hi Martin,

Apologise for the mistake,

I am currently using AX 2012 R3 version. I would also link to have the document for D365 also so that I find the differences between them for better understanding and learning.

Regards,

John.

Here is some documentation for AX 2012: AIF Document Services.

The difference in D365FO is that these services don’t exist there at all. Instead, you can expose data entities via OData services.

Thanks to your valuable reply.

I have one more query not related to the Web services,

I currently working on the task to update the lastsetttledate for some lines which are missing, but I can’t find from where the field is getting populated or by which class or method it is inserted.

I have checked the Insert method of the vendtrans table but I couldn’t find anything.

Please advise on this.

Regards,

John

This question doesn’t belong here. Please create a new thread (with an appropriate title and tags) and explain your problem in detail there.