Sales by Salesperson/Customer/Item Report

Dear All,

Where can i find this type of report?

Thanks for the help in advance[:D]

Chy

Dear Chy,

There is no such standard report.

But you can take the Customer/Item Sales report (113) and change it so that it’s sorted by Sales Person.

Hi, Sir Erik.

Thanks again for the reply.

I am currently using the Customer/Item Sales Report but i guess the salesperson code there is linked to the customer card salesperson code entry.

In our company, we have this situation: one customer account is being catered by different salesmen. Though we have assigned a salesperson in customer card but during sales order processing, we do replace it with the actual salesman who initiated the transaction.

Is there a way that we can link the salesperson code to the actual posted sales transaction (based on sales order processing)?

HI,

Of course there should be a way.

I am new in NAV, but I had worked with another ERP called SAGE, in which I used to make reports of the same nature of what have explained above

regards

TP

Sir TP,

Thanks for the confirmation.

Can you please teach me how to do it in Nav?

You should get a senior at your job to teach you these things. These forums are for specific questions.

Hi, all.

Thanks for all your the feedbacks…

Hi Chy,

You’re very new here on DUG, so I just want to explain you the back ground for Daniels comment.

All the experts (like Daniel) who spends their time answering and helping other members do all the their normal job, which pays their bills. Spending time here answering questions is something we do because we like it. But we don’t like to see questions like “please teach me”, “can you write this report”. The forums are not a replacement for your normal support agreement with either a partner or Microsoft’s support. Neither are they a replacement for paying a developer/consultant come and help you. But the forums is a place where you can get the answer for a question which has troubled you. You ask your question after you have tried to solve it your self.

To sum it up: Everybody like to help you, but 1) We don’t like to do your job, 2) We expect that you received training in the area before you ask (either direct or eLearning). 3) The forums is not a replacement for a support agreement.

When that is said, then when somebody have given the solution to your problem, then please verify this solution (see my signature). This credits the user, just like saying thank you (but much easier). You should not verify your own comments, unless none of the answers was useable and youself found an alternative solution.

As a last thing. Don’t ask two questions in the same post. And if you have a new question after another question got answered, then don’t ask in the same thread, but start a new thread (eventually refer to the first).

If you follow these basic rules, then I’m sure that you will be able to get much out of your membership here on DUG.

Thanks for the guidelines, Sir Erik.

You’re welcome Chy, but you don’t need to call anyone here Sir or Mr. or so. We are all together in this community.