Runing Navision on a PDA

This has probaply been up here before but I cant find anything usefull. It seems as MS hasnt come upp with anything usfull for us. Our solution center presented Scriptserver Tradepoint to us. It seems to be a nice produkt but faily costfull. Isnt there a simpler way to do this? Is one PDA better fitted than the other? How did U solve it? Happy Easter 2 U all

I have used my Axim X50v on citrix quite fine. It has a 640x480 screen, so you can design forms that work OK. Not usesfull for data entry, but nice in the warehouse.

We use Intermec handheld computers with Windows Mobile/Pocket PC running Navision with Remote Desktop and it works great. You need to work quite a lot with the forms since its a small screen and all user interaction should be done with just a few buttons.

quote:

… You need to work quite a lot with the forms since its a small screen and all user interaction should be done with just a few buttons.
Originally posted by Lars Westman - 2006 Apr 14 : 00:42:28

That was my first thought when I tried this out. Then I thought back, and my first 10 or so Navision Financials implementations were done on a Laptop with a 640 x 480 Black and white screen, and they were fine. Now my PDA with 640 x 480 and colour seems to have so much less room on the screen. [:D]