RTC page editing problem

Hi Guys,

I have a problem in RTC while changing the default functionality as below

I am on Posted Sales Invoice Page on this page after clicking print button Edit Sales Invoice page is opened, I want to add some more fields on the Edit Sales Invoice page in option area. When i check about the page details Edit Sales Invoice it shows Sales - Invoice GB (10572)

But I could not find the Page Sales - Invoice GB (10572) in classic to edit the functionality.

Could anyone please help me.

Did you check Page with ID 10572?

Yes i checked, but i could not find

If you are running a report then it will be report - 10572

Yes it is a report 10572. I am trying to add more fields in option area in a page which is opening after giving print command.

but if in request form i add any request fields its showing me on the page. but on the option request form if i add anything its not showing on the page.

Can you please help me in this

you mean…you have added some new fileds in request form and the changes are showing in classic report and not on rtc report?

Did you add them in request page also?

or you can transform the report using transformation tool…

No Mohana, i have not add on the request page, Because i am unable to find the request page in classic.

Please Help Me

You should have asked your seniors for help in office who have experience in RTC.

design the report

Select View–>Request Page

or you can transform the request form to request page easily using the transformation tool…

Thanks Mohana…