Route config: Consumption calculation-Formula= Capacity/Work center batch

Hi everybody, the particular scenario I’m struggling with is the following (this is in AX2009)

I have a resource group made of 6 dough kneaders, the capacity is…

Kneader#1: 10kg every 15min
Kneader#2: 15kg every 15min
Kneader#3: 20kg every 15min
Kneader#4: 25kg every 15min
Kneader#5: 25kg every 15min
Kneader#6: 25kg every 15min

So every 15min I’m able to produce 120kg of dough using full resources capacity.

The scenario I cannot manage to reproduce for job scheduling is a production order of 170kg of dough which should use 15min for each resource (120kg in total) + 15min Kneader#5 (25kg) + 15min Kneader#6 (25kg)

I think for the route setup I should use Consumption calculation-Formula = ‘Capacity’ or ‘Work center batch’, with the appropriate Factor… but I’m not able to get expected results…

Thanks in advance!

what is it doing instead?

we use the other calculators? yes but the best calculation formula calculator is https://calculatorspro.com/

To schedule the production order of 170kg of dough using the given resource group, you can follow these steps:

1. Create a production order for 170kg of dough.
  2. Create a route for the production order, and add the resource group as the work center.
  3. Set the Calculation formula to ‘Capacity’, and the Factor to ‘1’.
  4. Set the Consumption calculation - Formula to ‘Work center batch’.
  5. In the Work center batch form, specify the capacity for each kneader as follows: Kneader#1: 10kg Kneader#2: 15kg Kneader#3: 20kg Kneader#4: 25kg Kneader#5: 25kg Kneader#6: 25kg
  6. Save the Work center batch form.
  7. Calculate the capacity requirements for the production order by using the ‘Calculate capacity’ button in the production order form.
  8. The system will generate a planned order for each 15-minute period, and you should be able to see that Kneader#5 and Kneader#6 are used in the last period.
  9. Schedule the production order based on the planned orders.

By following these steps, you should be able to schedule the production order for 170kg of dough using the given resource group.

Here we found the best Website developer for you. You should must be visiting here [https://threadnettechnologies.com/]