Reporting on Sales Credit Memos

I’m a new NAV 5.0 user. I’m trying to get a report/listing for our bank that gives me a total in dollars for credit memos within a certain period. I also need this listing to be grouped by our various GL account numbers. I’ve tried to get this information through reports under Receivables. I filter out credit memos applied only to “doc type” of “Invoice”; this would be true credit memo transaction information. But I cannot get this report to sort, group, nor select the various GL Account numbers. Any suggestions?

Thanks…

Click on Chart of Accounts and then drill down into the ledger entries for a specific account. Remove your filters. You should now see all of the G/L Entries.

Filter on Posting Date and Document Type = Credit Memo. You can then copy and paste this into Excel.

This was it! I had to do a couple of other filters, once I exported it out to Excel…but this saved me a lot of time that I would have done manually! Thanks so much, this is such a great help…

Hi Susie and welcome to forum!

If Matt helped you solve your problem - please “Verify” his answer - so you will both let others know that thread is answered and give credit to member that helped you!

Thanks for the instruction! Still new to this format…