Hi,

I am preparing a report called ‘Production Order Job Card’. Here I hav taken the ‘Prod. Order Component’ and ‘Prod. Order Routing Personnel’ tables. I hav Item NO., n other fields from prod. order component table. This is taken in the body part. I hav taken the description field from prod. order routing personnel also in the body part only. When I run the report, it is inserting the description field after each item. If I take in the footer its not displaying any value. I want the description field to be displayed after all the items. Can anyone help me out pls.

Can you show the report sections and output screenshot?

5557.output.docx (147 KB)Server.Discussions.Components.Files/107/5635.sections.docx:550:0]

Have attached the sections and output screenshots.

report desing means Data items and sections

BTW, did you chec report Prod. Order - Job Card?

Hi,

Ya Mohan… This is Prod. Order - Job Card report only. Have done some modifications in it thats all.

I hope you have not modified sections may be added some fields to sections…then it should work as base report only… [:S]

Ya… I have modified and added some fields also. I guess u saw the output screenshot. That manpower is their na… that is gettin inserted after each item, but I want it to get displayed after all the items. That is the problem I am facing. [:(]

From where you are getting manpower details?

If it is from a table, have you indended that in Prod. Order Componets? remove the indentation and try

Better if you show the design

2514.ProdOrder.docx (146 KB)

As i told you in my previous post, remove the indentation of Prod. order routing Personal

Sorry… Indentation means DataItemIndent is it?? I made the DataItemIndent 0 then it dint allow with the DataItemLink also. I removed DataItemLink also. But its not at all dispplaying the ManPower at all…

Yes,Data Item indentation only

your report design should be

Production Order

Integer

Prod. Order Routing Line

Prod. Order Component

Prod. order routing Personal

Dont indent Prod. order routing Personal under Prod. Order Components…

Wow [:D] Its working. Thank u so much Mohan[:D]