Report: Query execution failed for dataset

Hi Everybody,

When i try to run a ssrs report in AX 2012, got this error:

For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors

The other report work fine.

Can anybody help me? many thanks!

Rosa

Are you sure there is no error message? Usually the information about where to find more information is added after at least some information.
What exactly happens? When did it start happening? Is it a customized report?
If you wan to enable remote errors, just search the internet and you’ll find the documentation.

Thanks Martin, The only error message is" For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors", clicked on it, then jumped to Form\SrsReportViewer\method\AxReportViewer_RefreshComplete.
Just run a standard report, not customization, only a report does not work, have tried to restart AOS, did not help

Hello Rosa,

as Martin suggest , enable remote errors and you will get specific error

• Start Management Studio and connect to a report server instance.
  • Right-click the report server node, and select Properties.
  • Click Advanced to open the properties page.
  • In EnableRemoteErrors, select True.
  • Click OK.

Hi Kunal and Martin, I went to the report manager url and found the report, directly run it in browser, so I got this error message: An error has occurred during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted)
Query execution failed for dataset ‘Dataset1’. (rsErrorExecutingCommand)
For more information about this error navigate to the report server on the local server machine, or enable remote errors.
Any ideas?
Thanks

Hello Rosa,

please follow above steps and try to run report it will give you detailed error what is exactly the problem in dataset1.

Hi Kunal, I have not found how to enable remote errors, I am going to do it

Hello Rosa,

below is the steps with screenshots

picnicerror.net/…/

also you need to be sure you are connecting to report server and not database, check below screenshot

7652.Untitled.png

Hi Kunal, thanks.

we use report manager, cannot see sql server

Hello Rosa,

you mean you dont have rights to access management studio?

SQL management studio should be there where you have installed report server.

Hi Kunal, I dont have the right, i am going to ask for help. Hope it will be set.
Thanks!