Report - Delivered but not invoiced items

Moin: We are currently using a report, that is based on table #111 Sales Shipment Line. It shows orders wher items have been delivered but are not invoiced. If “Quantity (Base)” <> “Qty. Invoiced (Base)” then the report multiplies the difference with the “Unit Cost (LCY)” to get the total unit cost for this record. Now I am to change this report. Unlike the current version the new report is to use the unit cost from the posted shipments. Anybody out there who can give me an hint how to put this into action? Regards Alarich

Table 111 IS the posted shipments, did you mean something else? Maybe you want the direct receipt cost?

David: “Now I am to change this report. Unlike the current version the new report is to use the unit cost from the posted shipments.” That was wrong. I meant the purchases. Let me explain in full: Assumed you have received and invoiced 10 pcs of an item for 100 EUR. Later on you received (not invoiced ) another 10 pcs of the same item . The expected price per item is now 200 EUR. Then you ship the first 5 pcs of these items with one order. Then another 10 pcs with another order. Both shipments are not invoiced. My CEO now wants to see the following in this report: To show all shipment lines not invoiced or partially invoiced. For each of these lines 1. The value of the purchases invoiced 2. The value of the purchases not invoiced Does not look easy, doesn’t it? Before using this report you have to execute the Inventory|Periodic Activities|Adjust Cost - Item Entries … Inventory|Periodic Activities|Post Inventory Cost to G/L … Regards Alarich

You don’t need to run the Batch updates before your report. (hough you should be running them regularly anyway). You can just duplicate the cost calc in your report, by going to the Purchase Item Ledger and Value entries.