REport:ASAP

I have to create a report which uses three table.I am using 4 to 5 display methods which has to print some values after calculation.I have a display method for no. of weeks paid as Paid weeks.this paid weeks has to come from a field from table known as serial no. against a particular employee at condition when another field named as paid which has boolean value is set as yes.

I have written query in execute section as

select count(serialno.) from contractmasterlinking where contractmasterlinking.paid==Noyes::yes;

Countserial=contractmasterlinking.serialno.;

this countseriali have defined in class declaration and returned in the display method.

I am not able to guess how to add condition for filtering the values against the employee dynamically within this code since my report is generating same values for all the records.

How do you input the employee Id or you want to generate the report for all the employees?

I want report to be generated for all employees.

I hope that contractmasterlinking table contains the employee Id(suppose EmplId) then you need to write the following code-

while select count(serialno.) from contractmasterlinking group by EmplId where contractmasterlinking.paid==Noyes::yes;
{
//Write the code
Countserial=contractmasterlinking.serialno.;
//Write the code
}